NEO Vision Clover 4 Tone Green Prescription Colored Contacts
What girl doesn’t want to feel both lucky and beautiful? With NEO Lucky Clover coloured contacts, this can become a reality. NEO Vision was the first to produce these prescription colored contacts in 4 tones more than 8 years ago, and they’ve been a steady seller ever since.
With a magical design inspired by the shape of a clover, these circle lenses have lobes of alternating complementary colours. Just like how 4-leaf clovers are prettiest, NEO knows that 4-tone lenses will flatter your eyes the most. That’s why these green contacts were designed in this fashion:
- Lucky Clover Green is honestly THE most gorgeous green lens we've ever seen in our 8+ years of being color contacts fanatics! It’s got a lovely base of chartreuse that’s punctuated by patches of turquoise, surrounding a light beige blending ring at the interior, all wrapped up in a thin dark grey limbal ring. The result on dark eyes is super natural, smooth and believable colour. Lucky Clover Green contacts are definitely our fave, and we would highly recommend them to both dark and light-eyed wearers.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- These green contacts are printed with a graphic that’s 13.5 mm in diameter. The typical human iris is 12.8 mm wide, so these lenses will give your eyes a noticeable yet unexaggerated enlargement.
- NEO Vision is renowned for high-quality materials, such as polymacon hydrogel polymer used in these circle lenses. The above-average water content of 45% is sure to keep your eyes feeling comfortable and irritation free all day.
With such beautiful eyes, everyone will think that you’re the luckiest girl in the world. Of course, the secret is yours to keep. Why not take a pair of these Lucky Clover green contacts home today?
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -8.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.2 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||13.5 mm|
|Number of Tones||4|
prominent limbal ring
|Recommendation||Good for dark eyes|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$15.
For orders totalling less than US$15, a US$4.99 shipping fee applies.
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 2-4 working days, does not include additional time needed for Backordered products.
Transit Time: Zone A countries (10-15 working days), Zone B countries (15-30 working days)
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Macao, Philippines and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
COURIER SHIPPING (SURCHARGE)
Processing time: 2-3 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated. Transit time: 2-10 working days for all countries.
For exact courier services offered, transit times and costs, [lease refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
For full details, please refer to this page: Customer Service