Circle Lenses Wear & Care Guide
Prior to Wear
Wearing Your Contacts
Cleaning and Storage
- Do put on lenses with clean hands, i.e. before applying makeup. You can do it after too, but make sure your hands are 100% clean.
- Do remove your lenses at the first sign of any discomfort or illness.
- Do keep track of the expiry date of your lenses! The wearing duration stated on the product info page begins from the day that you open the seal. If you do not open the seal, the lenses can be stored in the packaging for 2 to 3 years (check the labels).
- Do check the expiry date of your lens solution.
- Do carry some eye drops wherever you go, so you never have to suffer from dry eyes.
Pro-Tips: Do Not...
- Do not ever fall asleep wearing your lenses.
- Do not wear lenses while swimming or showering.
- Do not wear your circle lenses for more than 6 hours at a time.
- Do not completely replace conventional prescription contact lenses; circle lens are cosmetic accessories.
Download the PDF guide here: EyeCandy's Circle Lenses Wear & Care Guide