Anna Sui Modern Brown Circle Lens
Luxurious, delicately designed pieces traipsing down from top fashion runways into your very hands.
Prominent designer, Anna Sui, has created her own line of cosmetic circle lenses that are sure to glam up any look! The Anna Sui Modern circle lens feature the most elegant 3-tone, linear, natural brown pattern that is guaranteed to blend smoothly with any eye color.
Anna Sui Modern circle lenses are exclusively produced in Korea by nothing less than an FDA-approved manufacturer. Made by high-grade material, Phosphorylcholine-coated Silicone Hydrogel, each circle lens provides a triple combo of style, comfort and UV-protection!
For classic elegance that lets you stand out, look no further than these Anna Sui Modern circle lenses. They’re simply a cut above the rest!
- The classic brown coloring and pattern of the Anna Sui Modern circle lenses will quickly become the holy grail pair for anyone looking for a step up from the usual brown colored contacts.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- Fashion forward yet versatile, these circle lenses are perfect for any occasion. Pair these cosmetic circle lenses with a neutral eye look during the day; winged eyeliners and a smoky eye look for the night. Looking glamorous has never been this easy, thanks to the Anna Sui Modern Circle Lens!
- Like every designer piece, these cosmetic contact lenses are made with utmost attention to detail, using the most premium materials to suit even the highest standards!
Anna Sui's luxuriously feminine and carefree design is now within your reach. These trendy brown contacts are just what you need to take your OOTD a level higher. Surely a fashionista must-have!
|Number of Tones||1|
prominent limbal ring
|Replacement Cycle||6 months|
What's Phosphorylcholine (PC) Silicone Hydrogel?
Making its name in the contact lens industry, phosphorylcholine (aka PC) is a biocompatible material commonly used in medical implants and prosthetics. Silicone hydrogel (Si-Hy) is the gold standard in terms of contact lens materials, favored for its high oxygen transmission and moisture retention.
The PC coating minimizes water evaporation from your eye surface, providing long-lasting hydration and comfort. Unlike typical contact lenses, PC’s biocompatibility reduces the risk of irritation caused by protein and lipid buildup.
Approved by the US FDA, GEO Medical PC lenses utilize
phosphorylcholine multi-layer coating (PCMLC) technology, stabilizing the lens pigment between two layers of PC silicone hydrogel.
Sun damage is notorious for causing all sorts of premature vision issues. Thankfully, GEO Medical PC lenses having a UV-blocking coating to shield your eyes from UVA and UVB rays.
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -8.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.2 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||12.9 mm|
|Replacement Cycle||6 months|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
|Material||Phosphorylcholine coated silicone hydrogel|
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer FREE shipping (by Registered Airmail) for orders $35+. Orders under $35 are charged a flat fee of $6.99 for Registered Airmail.
- Orders ship daily, Monday through Friday.
- You can choose from 2 delivery methods:
- Registered Airmail (3-5 working days processing + 7 - 14 working days transit)
- Speedpost (3-5 working days processing + 4 - 7 working days transit)
Please check the cost of Speedpost using the Shipping Calculator (on the cart page) after all items have been added.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
At Metalangelo, we stand behind our products 100%. However, to provide you with peace-of-mind, we offer a 90-days return policy for any reason (unless stated on the product page).
- You may request the refund to be issued to the original payment method or as store credit.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Metalangelo must be contacted within 90 days of the posted delivery date documented on the online postal service or courier tracking system.
- Return shipping reimbursement is currently unavailable.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened condition, including tags, booklets, labels and any other packaging materials.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to Metalangelo. Please ship whatever shipping method you prefer. Metalangelo strongly recommends adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as Metalangelo is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to Metalangelo that may have been lost in the mail stream.
- Please contact us with your order ID for the return address.
- Upon receiving your returned parcel, the refund/store credit will be issued within 10 business days. For exchanges, the customer will be invoiced for regular shipping fees and any other price differential incurred. Exchanged items will be despatched 10 business days of receiving payment. Store credit must be used at the time of purchase and may not be applied towards an existing/previous order.