1 pair (2 lenses)
Available in non-prescription only. Click here for prescription colored contacts.
- Free World Shipping
- Free Contact Lens Case
- Free Torn Lens Replacement
- 100% Authentic Product
EOS Fay Violet Non Prescription Colored Contacts
Get the astounding look of crystalline light purple eyes. Our EOS Fay 2-tone non prescription colored contacts feature a densely dotted pattern of light purple, thinly rimmed by dark grey. You'll love the alluring, innocent look of wearing these purple contacts. EOS Fay is one of our most beloved designs here at EyeCandy’s–they cover even the darkest of eyes, while retaining a smooth and natural appearance.
It’s all thanks to the spacing of the pixels that make up the pattern. The coloration of these purple contacts is denser towards the centre pupil (where the iris is usually the darkest), gradually fading towards the outer edge. The thin, semi-sheer limbal ring gives the iris slight definition, without appearing sticker-like. Together with the unparalleled comfort that EOS lenses are known for, we’ve got a real winner.
- EOS Fay purple contacts are one of the brightest, most saturated purple lenses we have. They’re a shade of indigo-bordering-purple that’s guaranteed to get you stares of amazement.
- Available in non prescription only
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- The EOS brand debuted on EyeCandy’s in 2009 and has had a growing fanbase ever since. Customers love the bright, saturated colors and larger than average diameters that their cosmetic lenses are known for. In fact, EOS is the most popular OEM manufacturer in the Japanese cosmetic lens market.
- EOS purple contacts are made from polymacon using the sandwich method. This means that the ink is cushioned between 2 layers of clear hydrogel material, and thus never touches the eye.
When you want natural looking yet brightly colored peepers, you cannot go wrong with the EOS Fay series!
|Number of Tones||2|
|Recommendation||Good for dark eyes|
|Power Range||non prescription|
|Lens Diameter||14.5 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||13.8 mm|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer FREE shipping (by Registered Airmail) for orders $35+. Orders under $35 are charged a flat fee of $6.99 for Registered Airmail.
- Orders ship daily, Monday through Friday.
- You can choose from 2 delivery methods:
- Registered Airmail (3-5 working days processing + 7 - 14 working days transit)
- Speedpost (3-5 working days processing + 4 - 7 working days transit)
Please check the cost of Speedpost using the Shipping Calculator (on the cart page) after all items have been added.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
At Metalangelo, we stand behind our products 100%. However, to provide you with peace-of-mind, we offer a 90-days return policy for any reason (unless stated on the product page).
- You may request the refund to be issued to the original payment method or as store credit.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Metalangelo must be contacted within 90 days of the posted delivery date documented on the online postal service or courier tracking system.
- Return shipping reimbursement is currently unavailable.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened condition, including tags, booklets, labels and any other packaging materials.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to Metalangelo. Please ship whatever shipping method you prefer. Metalangelo strongly recommends adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as Metalangelo is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to Metalangelo that may have been lost in the mail stream.
- Please contact us with your order ID for the return address.
- Upon receiving your returned parcel, the refund/store credit will be issued within 10 business days. For exchanges, the customer will be invoiced for regular shipping fees and any other price differential incurred. Exchanged items will be despatched 10 business days of receiving payment. Store credit must be used at the time of purchase and may not be applied towards an existing/previous order.