GEO Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Prescription Colored Contacts
A series that has become all the rage in Japan, these contacts are must haves! Produced by Japanese model Tsubasa Masuwaka, these grey contacts for dark eyes will instantly make you the centre of attention in any gathering. Utilizing an incredible 4 different tones, these lenses are perfect for parties or any occasion where you wish to stand out from the crowd.
The #2 seller, find out why the Princess Mimi series are quickly becoming the height of fashion! These prescription colored contacts will enlarge the size of the iris by extending the edge with the use of a dark rim. They are also long lasting, can be worn for up to one year, and come with their own case. These contact lenses are designed for the bold, the adventurous, and the daring, who are looking to dazzle and impress. Purchase a pair today and you'll wonder why you have ever gone without them.
- Be a part of the sensation from Tsubasa Masuwaka. With these grey contacts for dark eyes from the Princess Mimi series, your eyes will transform from your natural color to a larger iris that sparkle like star light.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -10.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- Produced by Renowned Japanese model Tsubasa Masuwaka. With a graphic diameter of 14.7, your eyes will be the first thing everyone notices.
- Manufactered by GEO Medical using the popular Polymacon material, you can use the same pair of lenses for up to one year.
These grey contacts for dark eyes are for those that want to stand out. They blend together an incredible 4 different tones to make your eyes dazzle and shine. These are all the rage in Japan and now you can join in on this latest fashion trend!
They last for a year and with free shipping and an authentic guarantee, you are sure to get your money's worth! Order these lenses today and be the star of the show!
|Number of Tones||4|
prominent limbal ring
|Recommendation||Good for dark eyes|
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -8.00|
|Lens Diameter||15.0 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||14.7 mm|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer FREE shipping (by Registered Airmail) for orders $35+. Orders under $35 are charged a flat fee of $6.99 for Registered Airmail.
- Orders ship daily, Monday through Friday.
- You can choose from 2 delivery methods:
- Registered Airmail (3-5 working days processing + 7 - 14 working days transit)
- Speedpost (3-5 working days processing + 4 - 7 working days transit)
Please check the cost of Speedpost using the Shipping Calculator (on the cart page) after all items have been added.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
At Metalangelo, we stand behind our products 100%. However, to provide you with peace-of-mind, we offer a 90-days return policy for any reason (unless stated on the product page).
- You may request the refund to be issued to the original payment method or as store credit.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Metalangelo must be contacted within 90 days of the posted delivery date documented on the online postal service or courier tracking system.
- Return shipping reimbursement is currently unavailable.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened condition, including tags, booklets, labels and any other packaging materials.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to Metalangelo. Please ship whatever shipping method you prefer. Metalangelo strongly recommends adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as Metalangelo is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to Metalangelo that may have been lost in the mail stream.
- Please contact us with your order ID for the return address.
- Upon receiving your returned parcel, the refund/store credit will be issued within 10 business days. For exchanges, the customer will be invoiced for regular shipping fees and any other price differential incurred. Exchanged items will be despatched 10 business days of receiving payment. Store credit must be used at the time of purchase and may not be applied towards an existing/previous order.