GEO Super Nudy Green Non Prescription Color Contacts For Dark Eyes
Ever wonder how Japanese celebrities have these glittering, huge eyes? Some may say it’s makeup, some say it’s surgery, but in Asia we all know that “karacon” (or “color con” - short for “colored contacts”) play a part!
It’s time that we let the Western world into this little (or rather, HUGE) beauty secret. And that’s these GEO Super Nudy circle lenses. More specifically, these are non prescription color contacts for dark eyes (the dominant Asian eye color), with a pattern designed to wholly cover the iris. You’ll gain an entirely new look and an aura of independence when you wear these green contacts. They’ll give you an effect that’s worlds apart from what any other eye makeup can accomplish.
- These lenses from the GEO Super Nudy series are green contacts, specifically for black or very dark irises. This means they’ll look as pictured above when worn on dark eyes, but the effect will be different on light eyes. We advise you to ask any us questions about eye color via the Contact Us page.
- Available in non prescription only
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- How are non prescription color contacts for dark eyes different? They contain more pigmentation with a denser pattern to cover the iris. Also, the gradient is smoother towards the centre in order to blend in with the pupil hole.
- The enlargement effect comes from the 14.5 mm graphic diameter (14.8 mm actual lens diameter). The average iris is around 12.8 mm in diameter, so this means this contact lens will make your eyes look 10% larger than what regular colored contacts do!
Say goodbye to boring with GEO Super Nudy green contacts! They’re not subtle, so only go for these if you want large, dolly peepers. Can you handle the drama?
|Power Range||non prescription|
|Lens Diameter||14.8 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||14.7 mm|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$15.
For orders totalling less than US$15, a US$4.99 shipping fee applies.
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 2-4 working days, does not include additional time needed for Backordered products.
Transit Time: Zone A countries (10-15 working days), Zone B countries (15-30 working days)
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
COURIER SHIPPING (SURCHARGE)
Processing time: 2-3 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated. Transit time: 2-10 working days for all countries.
For exact courier services offered, transit times and costs, [lease refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
For full details, please refer to this page: Customer Service