Lilmoon Monthly Cream Nuts Brown Non Prescription Colored Contacts
If you require prescription for this item, click here.
LILMOON, Japan's #1 prescription colored contacts brand, has launched a collection of monthly lenses - EYEDOLL. In addition to having the same the rich, natural-looking coloration of the original 1-day series, EYEDOLL boasts a monthly wear cycle that's more friendly on the wallet and environment. These brown contact lenses are designed for more occasional wear, so they feature patterns that are a bit more inventive and glamorous.
- Our favorite color from the LILMOON EYEDOLL series, "Cream Nuts" features a tantalising blend of light beige, bordered by a finely dotted dark-brown pattern. These almond-brown contact lenses have a flattering 13.6 mm graphic diameter to create a noticeable enlargement without appearing exaggerated.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -6.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 plano lenses
- LILMOON cosmetic contacts are made by PIA using dual-layered HEMA EGDMA clear hydrogel, sandwiching the printed pattern. This protects the pigment from physically contacting the eye. In addition, they have 38% moisture content for all-day wearability and itch-free comfort.
- Lilmoon prescription colored contacts must be ordered as a pair either with an optical power or without an optical power (non prescription). They cannot be ordered with 1 powered lens only.
It’s never too late to #sweetenupyourlook! Grab yourself a pair of these LILMOON Baby Baby brown contact lenses, and see the difference for yourself!