NEO Vision Clover 4 Tone Brown Prescription Colored Contacts
What girl doesn’t want to feel both lucky and beautiful? With NEO Lucky Clover coloured contacts, this can become a reality. NEO Vision was the first to produce these prescription colored contacts in 4 tones more than 8 years ago, and they’ve been a steady seller ever since.
With a magical design inspired by the shape of a clover, these circle lenses have lobes of alternating complementary colours. Just like how 4-leaf clovers are prettiest, NEO knows that 4-tone lenses will flatter your eyes the most. That’s why these brown contact lenses were designed in this fashion:
- Lucky Clover Brown boasts a mixture of warm, orangey caramel, spaced with yellowish honeys. They give plain dark eyes a tantalizing sparkle that’s sure to make your everyday look a bit more “yummy.”
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- These brown contact lenses are printed with a graphic that’s 13.5 mm in diameter. The typical human iris is 12.8 mm wide, so these lenses will give your eyes a noticeable yet unexaggerated enlargement.
- NEO Vision is renowned for high-quality materials, such as polymacon hydrogel polymer used in these circle lenses. The above-average water content of 45% is sure to keep your eyes feeling comfortable and irritation free all day.
With such beautiful eyes, everyone will think that you’re the luckiest girl in the world. Of course, the secret is yours to keep. Why not take a pair of these Lucky Clover brown contact lenses home today?
|Size||Style||Number of Tones||Pattern||Recommendation|
prominent limbal ring
|Good for dark eyes|
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -8.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.2 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||13.5 mm|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$15.
For orders totalling less than US$15, a US$4.99 shipping fee applies.
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 2-4 working days, does not include additional time needed for Backordered products. Transit time to Zone A countries: 10-15 working days, to Zone B countries: 15-30 working days
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
Processing time: 2-3 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated. Transit time: 2-5 working days for all countries.
A surcharge applies to courier shipments. Please refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
For full details, please refer to this page: Ordering Info