NEO Vision Queen 4 Tone Hazel Prescription Colored Contacts
What could possibly be better than a 3-tone contact lens with rich, vibrant colors, excellent coverage of both dark and light irises and ultra-realistic enlargement effects? Yes, that’s right: a 4-tone contact lens.
These Queen series prescription colored contacts by NEO Vision are printed with a masterful blend of 4 complementary tones: a reddish mahogany (Korean definition of "hazel" is different from what native English-speakers are used to) to lighten your eyes, a dark grey to add shadows and depth, an interior gold ring to mimic the scattering of light, and a striated black limbal ring to blend seamlessly into the whites of the eyes. When worn, NEO Queen hazel contacts deliver a truly realistic appearance that’s matched with extreme comfort the brand is well-known for.
- NEO Queen Hazel contacts have a ruddy brown coloration that offers a refreshing change from plain brown eyes.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- NEO Vision is one of the most reputable contact lens manufacturers in South Korea. Their products, certified by the Korean FDA and international CE, are exported to over 13 countries.
- NEO contact lenses have an ionic coating that repels dust and microbes better than non-coated lenses. Yearly wear cycle means that they’re easy on the wallet for you too. We suggest, however, to replace these hazel contacts every 6 months if you wear them consistently for optimal hygiene.
Ready to transform yourself into a beauty Queen? Give yourself a head start, and get these prescription colored contacts today!
|Number of Tones||4|
|Recommendation||Good for dark eyes|
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -8.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.2 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||13.6 mm|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$15.
For orders totalling less than US$15, a US$4.99 shipping fee applies.
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 2-4 working days, does not include additional time needed for Backordered products.
Transit Time: Zone A countries (10-15 working days), Zone B countries (15-30 working days)
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
COURIER SHIPPING (SURCHARGE)
Processing time: 2-3 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated. Transit time: 2-10 working days for all countries.
For exact courier services offered, transit times and costs, [lease refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
For full details, please refer to this page: Customer Service