Royal Vision Girly Chip Brown Circle Lenses
Let your eyes blossom in Royal Vision’s Girly Chip line of cosmetic contact lenses! Ever since their debut in 2010, these circle lenses have skyrocketed in popularity amongst fans of Japanese gyaru makeup. And here’s why: vibrant colors that fade out to a smooth tint towards the pupil, a flirty floral-inspired design, an opacity level of 50-60% for bright coloration (even on dark eyes), a thick black enlargement rim for superb definition, and to top it all off, an eye-opening 14.0 mm graphic diameter for a truly stunning doll-eyed effect.
You’ll love wearing these Girly Chip brown contact lenses whenever you want to look your prettiest. We highly recommend wearing these circle lenses with winged eyeliner, false eyelashes and shimmery eyeshadow to balance out their size.
- Girly Chip brown contact lenses are embedded with a warm, caramel tone that lightens regular brown eyes, without compromising on naturalness.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- Your eyes will be happy thanks to the 38% water content of the ultra comfy 2-HEMA hydrogel material. Additionally, the floral pattern of Girly Chip lenses does not extend all the way into the pupil, allowing you to have crisp, clear vision.
- These circle lenses have an ultra large widening effect, owing to the 14.0 mm graphic diameter (this is the diameter of the actual printed pattern, rather than that of the entire lens). The regular human iris is on average 12.8 mm wide.
Girly Chip circle lenses are a favorite of Japanese fashion model Kumiko, who uses them to emphasize her cute, innocent features in photoshoots. So if you’re looking to give your eyes a youthful vibe, try these brown contact lenses today!
|Number of Tones||2|
prominent limbal ring
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -10.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.5 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||14.0 mm|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer FREE shipping (by Registered Airmail) for orders $35+. Orders under $35 are charged a flat fee of $6.99 for Registered Airmail.
- Orders ship daily, Monday through Friday.
- You can choose from 2 delivery methods:
- Registered Airmail (3-5 working days processing + 7 - 14 working days transit)
- Speedpost (3-5 working days processing + 4 - 7 working days transit)
Please check the cost of Speedpost using the Shipping Calculator (on the cart page) after all items have been added.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
At Metalangelo, we stand behind our products 100%. However, to provide you with peace-of-mind, we offer a 90-days return policy for any reason (unless stated on the product page).
- You may request the refund to be issued to the original payment method or as store credit.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Metalangelo must be contacted within 90 days of the posted delivery date documented on the online postal service or courier tracking system.
- Return shipping reimbursement is currently unavailable.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened condition, including tags, booklets, labels and any other packaging materials.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to Metalangelo. Please ship whatever shipping method you prefer. Metalangelo strongly recommends adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as Metalangelo is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to Metalangelo that may have been lost in the mail stream.
- Please contact us with your order ID for the return address.
- Upon receiving your returned parcel, the refund/store credit will be issued within 10 business days. For exchanges, the customer will be invoiced for regular shipping fees and any other price differential incurred. Exchanged items will be despatched 10 business days of receiving payment. Store credit must be used at the time of purchase and may not be applied towards an existing/previous order.