Lilmoon 1-Day Skin Beige Prescription Colored Contacts
Rola’s original 14.4 mm LILMOON prescription colored contacts were already selling like hotcakes in Japan, but some fans wanted an even more natural lens that could be worn as an “everyday” accessory. And thus, Skin Beige was born! Like their name suggests, these brown contact lenses appear more natural than Cream Beige from the first LILMOON series. Their graphic diameter has been reduced by 0.3 mm to 13.3 mm, giving a more realistic effect that’s, well, like a second skin–for your eyes, we mean.
- LILMOON Skin Beige features a 3-tone design containing a honey-toned base, accentuated by a mustard-yellow internal blending ring. This pattern is all wrapped up in a chestnut-colored limbal ring that’s not too dark, not too light, and just right for transitioning into natural brown eyes. The result of these brown contact lenses? An angelic light beige halo around your irises.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -6.00)
- Sold as a box containing 10 lenses of the same power. Please order 2 boxes if you have a different power for each eye.
- LILMOON cosmetic contacts are made by PIA using dual-layered HEMA EGDMA clear hydrogel, sandwiching the printed pattern. This protects the pigment from physically contacting the eye. In addition, they have 38% moisture content for all-day wearability and itch-free comfort.
- Lilmoon prescription colored contacts must be ordered as a pair either with an optical power or without an optical power (non prescription). They cannot be ordered with 1 powered lens only.
Ready to #sweetenupyourlook? Try these LILMOON Skin Beige brown contact lenses today!