How to Order
When ordering contact lenses, ensure you have the following information to make the process efficient and convenient:
- A valid contact lens prescription: no more than 2 years old, and with relevant information like your powers, base curve, diameter, expiry date, etc. As per US regulations, a copy of your prescription or your optometrist's name and phone number is mandatory for all US orders. Read more on Rx verification here.
- Ensure you know how to properly insert, wear, remove and clean your contact lenses.
- For multiple-use lenses, you will need multipurpose contact lens solution to clean and store your lenses.
- Clarify whether your item is backordered (requires additional processing time). Backordered products include all Acuvue, Bausch & Lomb (except Soflens dailies and LACELLE non prescription), Alcon/CIBA Vision, Freshlook (except Pure Hazel and Grey biweeklies) and custom-made toric, high-Rx and Innovision cosplay lenses.
Wholesale & Dropshipping
We offer wholesale/dropshipping service to both retailers and distributors of contact lenses, with plans tailored to your business goals. Please fill in an application form here to get started:
Shipping, Returns, Cancellations
How much is shipping? How long does shipping take?
We ship to most countries, including the US, Canada, Canada, Germany, Russia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines and Brazil for FREE on orders above US$60.00.
FREE Express/3-Day Delivery is offered on orders above US$190.00.
|Order Amount||K-Packet / X-Route / E-Express / Direct Link (12-30 working days)||DHL Express (6-9 working days) 👍|
~ $1.99 - $8.90
~$17.95 to North America, Australia/New Zealand, East Asia
~ $1.99 - $8.90
We ship from multiple warehouses. Please note that if you order items shipped from more than 1 warehouse, your order may incur duplicate shipping fees (even if it exceeds US$60/US$190 to qualify for the aforementioned free shipping schemes). To avoid this, please order products from a single warehouse.
As of 01/05/2020, we offer discounted (30-50% off) DHL Express that takes 3-4 days to most locations. DHL Express is highly recommended at this time to get your order in a timely, secured and trackable manner.
Shipping fees do not include any duties that your country's customs may impose.
COVID-19: Due to flight adjustments and policies implemented by overseas postal administrations, deliveries via Hong Kong Post/Korea Post may be subject to a delay of 5-14 working days. DHL shipping is not delayed.
Total shipping time is calculated as follows:
You can choose from several couriers for express shipments, including UPS, DHL, TNT, Aramex and DPEX.
Processing time: 3-5 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated.
Transit time: 3-4 working days for DHL Express to most countries. 10-30 working days by other standard shipping methods.
For exact transit times and surcharges, refer to the Shipping Calculator at checkout.
How do I track my order?
The following products are backordered, requiring additional processing time beyond the usual 2-4 days:
- Bausch & Lomb (except Soflens dailies and LACELLE non prescription)
- Alcon/CIBA Vision
- Freshlook (except Pure Hazel and Grey non prescription biweeklies)
- Custom-made toric, high-Rx and cosplay lenses (as indicated on the product page)
Does delivery require a signature?
Yes, to ensure accurate delivery, a signature is required.
This means that a recipient is absent during delivery attempt, the parcel will be sent to a local post office. A notice slip will be left at your address asking you to pick it up.
EyeCandy's is not liable for ay parcels that are returned due to failed retrieval from the post office. After the tracking number is provided, you are responsible for tracking your shipment.
Misdelivered/returned to sender packages
We hold no responsibility for parcels that are misdelivered or returned to us due to either:
- Your supplying of a wrong, invalid or incomplete delivery address or details during order confirmation, such as but not limited to:
- Recipient name
- C/O name
- Apartment or flat numbers
- Dorm room or campus box numbers
- Building names
- College/university or business names
- Mis-spelt or missing city, state or province, country, postal or zip code
- Your failure to pick up your parcel at the post office if the addressee is unavailable during the initial delivery attempt
IF YOUR PARCEL IS MISDELIVERED
In the event that your parcel is misdelivered or returned to sender) due to any of the above reasons, no compensation will be provided. This does not apply to errors on behalf of EyeCandy's which will be courteously corrected.
We can offer discounted pricing for customers who wish to repurchase the items with a correct shipping address. Please contact us for details.
IF YOUR PARCEL IS RETURNED
Returned parcels can be resent once they have been received and checked to be free of any damages. The following reshipment fees apply:
- For orders sent via free standard shipping (E-Express/X-Route/K-Packet): US$10
- For orders sent via DHL or other express delivery methods: the original shipping fee charged
If you would like to receive a refund for items that have been sent back to us, the below Return Policies apply.
Please note that items on sale or purchased with a coupon code are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund.
- You may request the refund to be issued to the original credit card used or as store credit.
- Returns are subject to a flat $6 restocking fee.
- EyeCandy's must be contacted within 10 working days of the posted delivery date documented on the online postal service or courier tracking system.
- Return shipping reimbursement is currently unavailable. Reimbursement for original shipping fees (both Hong Kong Post and other couriers) is unavailable.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened condition, including tags, booklets, labels, stickers and any other packaging materials. Contact lenses stored in vials must have the seals intact and unbroken.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to EyeCandy's. Please ship whatever shipping method you prefer. EyeCandy's strongly recommends adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as EyeCandy's is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to EyeCandy's that may have been lost in the mail stream.
- Please contact us with your order ID for the return address.
- Upon receiving your returned ordered and checking the items are in returnable condition, the refund/store credit will be issued within 14 working days. For exchanges, the customer will be invoiced for regular shipping fees (US$10 for standard shipping, courier shipping at calculated rate) and any other price differential incurred. Exchanged items will be despatched 5 business days of receiving payment. Store credit must be used at the time of purchase and may not be applied towards an existing/previous order.
Under no circumstances can items with opened packaging be returned for a refund or exchange.
Order changes & cancellations
Orders that have not yet started processing and placed less than 8 hours ago can usually be changed or cancelled. In any case, please email us immediately if you require your order to be modified or cancelled, and we will do our best to accommodate. 15% administration fees apply to cancellations.
This does not apply to items which we find to be out of stock, in the case of which EyeCandy's will contact you for either an alternative item or full refund.
We regret to inform that custom-made products may not be cancelled.
Please note that any modifications for orders using DHL shipping will incur a $15 fee, which will be invoiced to you prior to the modification.
If we happen to have sent you the wrong colour, prescription or model, we will be more than happy to correct our mistake. Please contact us with your order ID within 10 working days of receipt of your order. Provide photographic evidence to clearly show the defect or error. Certain cases may require you mailing the parcel back to us. We will replace the affected products.
Claims of lenses being defective or physically damaged (e.g. ripped, texture/coloration irregularities) require photographic evidence of the lenses still in original unopened packaging. Take pictures of the lenses through the bottoms of the clear glass vials.
Used and/or opened products are excluded from this warranty.
Please note that items marked "PROMO" or "GWP" and free products are excluded from this warranty.
What are my payment options?
You can pay via all popular credit cards, such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express, as well as Paypal, Sezzle (Buy Now Pay Later) and Coinbase (BTC/ETH). You will be directed to a secure payment page to enter your credit card information during checkout.
What is my credit card is rejected?
Since we are located outside the US, your bank may refuse cross-border transactions for security reasons. You may be required to contact your card issuer/bank to authorize your credit card for online overseas purchases and then reorder.
Is my credit card information safe?
Our payment processor is fully PCI Level 1 compliant and monitored by Trustwave, an ASV and a QSA for the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. Rest assured that your credit card information is secure when shopping with us.
For any other questions that may not be answered here, please visit our Helpdesk where you can submit a support ticket.