EyeCandys Prism Blue Colour Contact Lenses For Dark Eyes
From the makers of the bestselling 1STREET by PONY lenses and the newly released Monsta X lenses, EyeCandys has stepped out to the cosmos to bring the galaxy within our eyes’ reach with its Prism series. EyeCandys’s creative reputation stems from their unique and daring lens design. From the naturals to unicorns to galaxy colors-- name it, they have it!
The Prism series exudes of undeniable uniqueness with the burst of colors all in one intricate design. Don in your lunar aesthetic with the Prism Mercury Blue lenses. These colour contacts feature bands of blue tones with streaks of purple to create a galaxy effect. The color blending on the lens creates a bright effect, making it a solid choice for a pair of colour contact lenses for dark eyes. Designed with a significant moisture content of 42%, you can flaunt those eyes with ease and comfort for long hours with all the confidence and without the hassle.
- The past years show an increasing love for all things galaxy—from paintings, to make-up, to fashion, to hair color, and now to colour contacts. With the exciting bursts and swirls of colors, who wouldn’t love the galaxy palette? The Prism Mercury Blue features a blend of different blue tones with purple hues and tints of pink and green incorporated into the canvas. Its bright silhouette creates a playful pop of color and offers a twist to the typical blue lenses.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- Made from high-moisture silicone hydrogel with a water content of 42%
- These bright colour contacts have a replacement cycle of 3 months.
Time and time again, people with dark eyes have the frustration of having beautiful colour contact lenses that suit them. Now, the frustration comes to an end.With its fresh and stunning designs, the Prism Series proves to be a remarkable and unique addition to the growing selection of colour contact lenses for dark eyes. With these stunning lenses, we can only hope for even better things ahead.