Clalen Iris Rhapsody Brown Circle Lenses
Clalen is Korea's #1 brand of daily circle lenses, worn by K-pop celebrity Suzy Bae from Miss A! Now here’s why the starlet loves these contacts so much. These ultra-natural cosmetic lenses combines an elegant design with the supreme, all-day comfort of 55% water content methafilicon. Your eyes will glow with a fresh, healthy radiance, thanks to UV-A and UV-B protection.
These brown contact lenses are embedded with an ultra-flattering pattern as well, one that, at a modest graphic diameter of 13.3 mm, are absolutely wearable for work, school or any professional setting.
- These brown contact lenses, called "Rhapsody" from the Clalen Iris series, feature a hazelnut-colored ring, thinly stroked by black to give your eyes added definition.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -10.00)
- Sold as a box containing 30 lenses of the same power. Please order 2 boxes if you have a different power for each eye.
- Clalen 1-day circle lenses are crafted from methafilcon with a super-high moisture content of 55%! That’s 45% more moisture than most other colored contacts–and yes, that means these lenses contain more water than any other ingredient! These are the most comfortable, breathable circle lenses available on the market. In fact, they feel similar to silicone hydrogel clear dailies from premium brands.
- Formulated with a coating that blocks 99.3% of harmful UV-B and 75.9% of UV-A rays, Clalen brown contact lenses ensure that your eyes are kept in their healthiest condition.
It’s time to get your #baestatus on, because these are everything you’ve wanted in a circle lens, and more!
|Number of Tones||2|
prominent limbal ring
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -10.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.2 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||13.3 mm|
|Package Contents||10 lenses/box or ...|
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$15.
For orders totalling less than US$15, a US$4.99 shipping fee applies.
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 2-4 working days, does not include additional time needed for Backordered products.
Transit Time: Zone A countries (10-15 working days), Zone B countries (15-30 working days)
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
COURIER SHIPPING (SURCHARGE)
Processing time: 2-3 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated. Transit time: 2-10 working days for all countries.
For exact courier services offered, transit times and costs, [lease refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
For full details, please refer to this page: Customer Service