NEO Vision Glamour Grey Prescription Colored Contacts
NEO Glamour has been one of our favorite prescription colored contacts lines for the past 8 years, and for good reason. They look like standard 3-tone decorative lenses out of the packaging - as base color, with inner light beige ring and an outer dark rim. But once they’re on the eye, BAM! It’s a whole other story.
These lense make eyes pop by virtue of the dashed limbal ring, an original design feature by NEO Vision. Though a solid limbal ring makes the iris uniformly circular, it risks making the eyes look sticker-like. NEO’s dashed limbal ring eliminates this risk by turning the edge of the iris into a gradient that blends smoother into the white of the eyes. Together with dense coloration and a starburst design containing just the right amount of transparency, Glamour is a winning combination when it comes to grey contacts for brown eyes.
- NEO Glamour grey contacts for brown eyes are composed of a light beige surrounding a yellowish internal blending ring. On the outer edge is a darker grey dashed limbal ring of around 2mm in thickness.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- 13.6 mm graphic diameter (14.2 mm actual lens diameter) makes these prescription colored contacts extremely realistic, with only a slight eye-enlarging effect when worn.
- These lenses are made with the ever-popular polymacon hydrogel with NEO Vision’s signature 45% water content, which is higher than most other brands. The result is irritation-free comfort all day.
When you’re looking to change up your look in mere seconds, NEO Glamour grey contacts for brown eyes are the answer. There simply isn’t any other cosmetic which can change your look so instantaneously and effortlessly. Magnify your looks with these cosmetic lenses today.