Royal Vision No. 7 Lady Brown Prescription Colored Contacts
These beautiful new brown contact lenses from Royal Vision will make your dull eyes come to life! The No 7 Lady Brown variant features an exhilarating combination of a carefully gradated limbal ring (to avoid a harsh unnatural edge on your iris) with a detailed pattern of beige-brown fading in towards the centre. Thin lens material and the 1-month wear cycle also encourages healthier eyes. The result? Beautiful, comfortable eyes that shine. And a more refreshed, brighter looking you.
The No 7 series is an exclusive line of brown contact lenses designed by Instagram celebrity No 7. She’s famous for her bright purple hair and vivid, youthful style combining inspirations from LA and Tokyo street fashions. When she approached us to design prescription colored contacts, she wanted something that would make a visible difference to the size and color of one’s eye, while retaining a natural appearance that wouldn’t draw questionable stares. After months of prototypes and trials, this is what we came up with!
- Lady Brown is a cool-toned, almost hazel brown that’s lighter than regular brown eyes, but not unnaturally so. In fact, it’s our favorite color from this series.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power )
- Sold as a box containing 2 lenses of the same power. Please order 2 boxes if you have a different power for each eye.
- The 13.6 mm graphic diameter ensures complete coverage of the standard iris. We made sure that the rim (extending beyond the iris) was more densely colored, such that the whites as the eyes don’t peep through and look like a lighter halo around the iris.
- These lenses are made with the all-popular 2-HEMA material, a hydrogel known to be both durable and moisture-retaining at the same time. Additionally, the coloration is sandwiched between two layers of clear 2-HEMA, ensuring that it never directly touches the eye.
Royal Vision brown contact lenses are thin and breathable, keeping your eyes feeling fresh and comfortable all day. They’re made from by one of the largest color contact lens exporters in South Korea who have been in business for 20 years and counting. These prescription colored contacts are certified by the Korean FDA and CE, so you can be assured you’re wearing products of high quality.
|Size||Style||Number of Tones||Pattern|
prominent limbal ring
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -8.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.2 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||13.6 mm|
|Replacement Cycle||6 months|
|Package Contents||2 lenses/box|
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$15.
For orders totalling less than US$15, a US$4.99 shipping fee applies.
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 2-4 working days, does not include additional time needed for Backordered products. Transit time to Zone A countries: 10-15 working days, to Zone B countries: 15-30 working days
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
Processing time: 2-3 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated. Transit time: 2-5 working days for all countries.
A surcharge applies to courier shipments. Please refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
For full details, please refer to this page: Ordering Info