GEO Tri-Color Violet Prescription Colored Contacts
Make the world your runway with the number #1 selling series of colored contacts, GEO Tri-Color World Series! This line of colored contacts have no rival when it comes to competition — a favorite amongst Japanese models, you’ll know you made the right choice the moment you try them on!
These purple contacts feature a stunning yellowish pattern in the middle of the lens that blends with any shade of eye color, from the darkest browns to the lightest blues. They provide such a brightening and natural effect you’ll fall in love with them instantly!
With a lens diameter of 14.2 your eyes will be sparkling in a lovely, natural way without looking artificial and the 38% water content will keep your eyes moist and itch-free for hours and hours. These prescription colored contacts are manufactured by industry legends GEO Medical, they’re formulated with gold standard Polymacon material for a comfortable use lasting up to one year. What else could be suitable for a fashion diva like you? Go grab a pair — you won’t regret it!
- The most natural way to rock purple contacts is here for you! Say goodbye to unnatural looking purple contacts with these three-tone prescription colored contacts. They'll suit you so well you'll feel like they're your very own natural eye color!
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power )
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- Make your eyes sparkle with these natural looking set of 14.2 lens diameter contacts with a 38% water content for all day comfort.
- Using the ever-popular Polymacon material, this high standard pair of lenses have a durability of up to one year.
Get ready for the love that'll be sent your way once you put on these purple contacts! You'll instantly understand why the most beloved Japanese models are obsessed with this series of colored contacts. Find yourself adored by all when you rock these natural-looking prescription colored contacts with an inner yellow tinge that will blend in beautifully and bring out the spark in your eye for a brightening effect.