Royal Vision Girly Chip Grey Circle Lenses
Let your eyes blossom in Royal Vision’s Girly Chip line of cosmetic contact lenses! Ever since their debut in 2010, these circle lenses have skyrocketed in popularity amongst fans of Japanese gyaru makeup. And here’s why: vibrant colors that fade out to a smooth tint towards the pupil, a flirty floral-inspired design, an opacity level of 50-60% for bright coloration (even on dark eyes), a thick black enlargement rim for superb definition, and to top it all off, an eye-opening 14.0 mm graphic diameter for a truly stunning doll-eyed effect.
You’ll love wearing these Girly Chip grey contacts whenever you want to look your prettiest. We highly recommend wearing these circle lenses with winged eyeliner, false eyelashes and shimmery eyeshadow to balance out their size.
- Show off your tantalizing #dolleyes when you wear these Girly Chip grey contacts. With such a glowy shade of cloud grey and larger-than-life diameter, these lenses are a stellar pick for selfies and any event needing drama.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- Your eyes will be happy thanks to the 38% water content of the ultra comfy 2-HEMA hydrogel material. Additionally, the floral pattern of Girly Chip lenses does not extend all the way into the pupil, allowing you to have crisp, clear vision.
- These circle lenses have an ultra large widening effect, owing to the 14.0 mm graphic diameter (this is the diameter of the actual printed pattern, rather than that of the entire lens). The regular human iris is on average 12.8 mm wide.
Girly Chip circle lenses are a favorite of Japanese fashion model Kumiko, who uses them to emphasize her cute, innocent features in photoshoots. So if you’re looking to give your eyes a youthful vibe, try these grey contacts today!
|Size||Style||Number of Tones||Pattern|
prominent limbal ring
|Power Range||0.00 ~ -10.00|
|Lens Diameter||14.5 mm|
|Graphic Diameter||14.0 mm|
|Package Contents||1 pair (2 lenses)|
We offer FREE international standard shipping on all orders above US$15.
For orders totalling less than US$15, a US$4.99 shipping fee applies.
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING (E-EXPRESS)
Processing time: 2-4 working days, does not include additional time needed for Backordered products. Transit time to Zone A countries: 10-15 working days, to Zone B countries: 15-30 working days
Zone A countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Vietnam. Other countries are in Zone B.
Processing time: 2-3 working days, does not include additional processing/production/assembly time if indicated. Transit time: 2-5 working days for all countries.
A surcharge applies to courier shipments. Please refer to the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee
For full details, please refer to this page: Ordering Info