EyeCandys Blossom Brown Circle Lenses
Let your eyes blossom in Blossom line of cosmetic contact lenses! Ever since their debut in 2010, these circle lenses have skyrocketed in popularity amongst fans of Japanese gyaru makeup. And here’s why: vibrant colors that fade out to a smooth tint towards the pupil, a flirty floral-inspired design, an opacity level of 50-60% for bright coloration (even on dark eyes), a thick black enlargement rim for superb definition, and to top it all off, an eye-opening 14.0 mm graphic diameter for a truly stunning doll-eyed effect.
You’ll love wearing these Blossom brown contact lenses whenever you want to look your prettiest. We highly recommend wearing these circle lenses with winged eyeliner, false eyelashes and shimmery eyeshadow to balance out their size.
- Blossom brown contact lenses are embedded with a warm, caramel tone that lightens regular brown eyes, without compromising on naturalness.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- Your eyes will be happy thanks to the 38% water content of the ultra comfy 2-HEMA hydrogel material. Additionally, the floral pattern of Blossom lenses does not extend all the way into the pupil, allowing you to have crisp, clear vision.
- These circle lenses have an ultra large widening effect, owing to the 14.0 mm graphic diameter (this is the diameter of the actual printed pattern, rather than that of the entire lens). The regular human iris is on average 12.8 mm wide.
Blossom circle lenses are a favorite of Japanese fashion model Kumiko, who uses them to emphasize her cute, innocent features in photoshoots. So if you’re looking to give your eyes a youthful vibe, try these brown contact lenses today!